• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate Your Day

Ninja

Well well well
Been about a week or so, here's another rating.

Solid 8/10. Took a personal day off of work to reflect and help the community however we could.

We donated blood today for the Las Vegas victims, and also went to Little Caesars and bought plenty of pizzas and bottled waters for those standing in line. We went to two different blood drives to do this. We also bought some flowers and candles and took part of a small vigil to remember those that have died during this tragedy.

This is a great city and we will recover from this.

Reactions: Doc

Ninja

Well well well
9/10 today.

Had an awesome workout this morning, and my new shipment of supplements came in the mail. Today is an extra day off work, which is always a plus.

Ninja

Well well well
9/10 would repeat.

Great and productive day at work. Today was my scheduled off day at the gym however I said screw it, downed some preworkout and had a surprisingly great session with some PRs hit. Now I plan on just relaxing the rest of the night.

Ninja

Well well well
9/10 so far.

Got a solid workout in. Paid the rest of the bills for this month and have a great budget laid out for November. May hit up the outlet stores to get some early Xmas shopping.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
7/10

A stinking work day but it is the beginning of the weekend and I saw a sweet French bulldog today. And I am going to spend my evening gaming!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom