• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate Your Day

Ninja

Well well well
0/10. At my work one of my coworkers has always been very, very kind, sweet and gentle to me. He is 36 and even though you can't tell by looking at him, his mindset is like a teenager. He always makes it pretty clear I'm the love of his life. Never even denied it. He is very upset about me having to leave the job because of the project ending. He always makes jokes like "I'm going to follow Nessa's car and see where she lives" or "I'm going to kidnap Vanessa and take her with me and my parents on a holiday." Last monday he didn't show up for work. He turned in sick. He looked already a bit sick the last couple of weeks even though his personality was as sweet and bubbly as ever. Today I received the news through a mutual friend/coworker he has been taken to Rotterdam, to the cancer clinic. He suffered from leukemia as a child from his 12th till his 17th. The leukemia has returned. They placed him in quarantaine. I'm so extremely upset about this news. I just wanna go to Rotterdam as soon as possible but right now I can't because nobody is allowed near him yet. God, please, don't let him die! I never ever have been treated with so much respect and love and kindness ever in my life by someone other than some family members. He gave me my confidence back in myself by taking me as I am and looked at the inside. And now he's very ill. How long is this going on with people in my life who are very close to me dying?!

*hugs*

I'm sorry to hear that you are going through this **** again. If you ever need to talk, we're all here for you. The best thing you can do is just continue to support him through this and perhaps find a way to visit him once he's out of quarantine. In the meantime, maybe everyone in the workplace can get together and all sign a nice greeting card for him? That'll sure make him feel as special as he made you.

Cancer ****ing sucks. I hope your friend pulls through.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
*hugs*

I'm sorry to hear that you are going through this **** again. If you ever need to talk, we're all here for you. The best thing you can do is just continue to support him through this and perhaps find a way to visit him once he's out of quarantine. In the meantime, maybe everyone in the workplace can get together and all sign a nice greeting card for him? That'll sure make him feel as special as he made you.

Cancer ****ing sucks. I hope your friend pulls through.
Thank you my friend. I appreciate this. Just like the time you gave me a very kind reply after my coworker died. I'll hope to get more news very soon and hopefully he'll get out of quarantaine. But the card thing is something we have to keep in mind. I know for a fact he's going to like that if he gets through this.

Ninja

Well well well
7/10.

Day 3 of 9 straight at work, however it was a pretty mellow day with no big issues. Owner is in town, however we didn't see him yet and the tornado of stress he brings around. One more day and he's gone! Made some pretty neat signatures tonight, and now off to bed for another shift. <3

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Fridays are my Mondays, but luckily I work in the evening so it's not so bad. It was a nice, slow, chill day at work so I was able to get some extra tasks done, and then there was a delicious dinner waiting for me at home. Plus my friend's EP released this morning, so overall I can't complain!

8/10

Ninja

Well well well
8/10

Solid day! We had next to zero issues with any food or service tonight. Usually when Mayweather is fighting in town we get tons of ****ty clientele that are extremely particular and want everything for free.

D

Deleted member 84722

3/10 I have to go to class, and this will be the case for the next 3 days.

Ninja

Well well well
8/10 so far.

Killer headache but I'm working on landscaping my backyard, laid about 3,000 pounds of cool red rock down, and outlined my new pavers with an LED rope.

Downstairs AC unit broke the other day, was able to talk to an AC guy that was at my neighbors house to take a look at it. He replaced the fan motor for $200 when they normally charge close to $500 for it. Tipped him $50 for helping me out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom