• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate Your Day

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
9/10- No work for two more days. It is always better not having the thought of having to go back on the mind. Anyway, I went to town with a friend and saw a pug on the way, tried out a massage chair in a shop and saw a grow your own pug whilst I was there which I bought. Then I had a delicious cheeky nandos, got to pet some cats on the way back to the car and then went to the cinema to see Dunkirk.

8/10

Today was... pretty good. I didn't do really anything so I feel pretty blah and I'm stressing about registering for classes which is just making me put it off some more but, positives... uh. I woke up to a message on Discord from one of my Youtube senpais (I don't know what else to actually call it so just bear with me lol), and after he vented to me about something that was frustrating him and I relayed that I shared similar feelings, we just chatted for a bit and that was pretty dope. I also ended up going to Mass this evening to see off a priest who is being reassigned. He was probably like the most down-to-earth, realistic, and genuine priest I know of and since he's in the military, he's seen a lot of things, and I wanted to hear his last sermon even though I don't attend Mass regularly. He hasn't even been a priest for that long--like, a year or so, I think?--and I guess he's just that good that they needed him elsewhere. Best of luck to him.

Also, most importantly... my shamrocks have buds. <3 They haven't had a full bloom in quite awhile, with an occasional shoot with flowers on it, but I spy a bunch of shoots coming up for buds, so that's pretty exciting. I like it when my plants are happy.

Reactions: Dio

Ninja

Well well well
7/10.

Pretty **** day at work, however it was my Friday, so I'm definitely going to stay up late, make myself a whiskey cocktail, spend some time on here, and fire up some Zelda. Playing around in Photoshop too. Since I started making signatures again, I hadn't touched the program in YEARS.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
10/10. The last couple of weeks I'm working together with one of the most silliest and funniest coworker in the whole wide world. We also go to gym together a lot and every time when we're together we keep on laughing and being totally silly. So today I worked with him too and of course; time flew by and we had fun and crazy laughs as usual. When I work with him the day just can't go wrong.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
0/10

Had a meltdown and now i'm having to make an appointment with a therapist because everyone is worried about me... ugh....

I am glad you are getting some help Spirit. I know things are pretty **** with you at the moment and I wish there was something more I could do for you apart from sending you some good luck vibes but they will have to do. Hope they reach you ok.:hug:

Ninja

Well well well
I hope the next day gets less pissy for you. <3

6/10. 11 straight days at work with 12+ hour shifts has left me incredibly burned out, I'm scheduled off next two days now though.

It's sad that you feel so overworked and burned out that you consider lying and saying you're out of town to avoid getting called in for another long day.

2/10

Came to a realization today about why my life has been so ****. It's something that's been eating at the back of my mind for a long time but I've been dismissing it because I didn't want it to be the reason. Call it denial I guess. I'm not really sure if I accepted it or not but ever since I sort of gave it some weight, I've been a sobby mess the rest of the day. Just everything is on my nerves and I'm just cracking over the most ridiculous of things.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
I hope that gets better for you here on out satan. ill keep you in my prayers :)

As for me, 5/10
Just been driving all day, myna like started hurting for no real reason about two weeks ago and it's still not better so I feel pretty bad.

Ninja

Well well well
2/10

Came to a realization today about why my life has been so ****. It's something that's been eating at the back of my mind for a long time but I've been dismissing it because I didn't want it to be the reason. Call it denial I guess. I'm not really sure if I accepted it or not but ever since I sort of gave it some weight, I've been a sobby mess the rest of the day. Just everything is on my nerves and I'm just cracking over the most ridiculous of things.

I wish I could wave a magic rod and have a Lynel come out of your TV, so you can lead it to interesting places and post all about it here.

Take some time and rest. When I get very emotional or have an incredible dilemma, a long, silent walk at night helps me gather my thoughts. Sometimes I'll throw on my Zelda playlist and shuffle through the most peaceful songs I can find. Hope it gets better for ya.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
0/10. At my work one of my coworkers has always been very, very kind, sweet and gentle to me. He is 36 and even though you can't tell by looking at him, his mindset is like a teenager. He always makes it pretty clear I'm the love of his life. Never even denied it. He is very upset about me having to leave the job because of the project ending. He always makes jokes like "I'm going to follow Nessa's car and see where she lives" or "I'm going to kidnap Vanessa and take her with me and my parents on a holiday." Last monday he didn't show up for work. He turned in sick. He looked already a bit sick the last couple of weeks even though his personality was as sweet and bubbly as ever. Today I received the news through a mutual friend/coworker he has been taken to Rotterdam, to the cancer clinic. He suffered from leukemia as a child from his 12th till his 17th. The leukemia has returned. They placed him in quarantaine. I'm so extremely upset about this news. I just wanna go to Rotterdam as soon as possible but right now I can't because nobody is allowed near him yet. God, please, don't let him die! I never ever have been treated with so much respect and love and kindness ever in my life by someone other than some family members. He gave me my confidence back in myself by taking me as I am and looked at the inside. And now he's very ill. How long is this going on with people in my life who are very close to me dying?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom