• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate Your Day

8/10

Had a day to myself, nerded out on a new (to me) video game series that i'm trying to burrow into and i'm not too bad at it, so thats good.

Also really liked being on my own. Like scary a lot.

Ninja

Well well well
Only one day off this week. Play for an hour or so, worked out, and been a lazy bastard all day.

8.5/10 if I had two days off, but as of now, 6/10.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Spent my morning hiking up a mountain, then hung out with some local friends before hitting up a local pub to watch my out of town friend's band play.

Overall a day off well spent. Can't complain. 9/10

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
8/10 Could have been better if I hadn't been woken up from my slumber just to go eat lunch. I was having a cool dream. :)

Ninja

Well well well
8/10 Could have been better if I hadn't been woken up from my slumber just to go eat lunch. I was having a cool dream. :)

What kind of dream?

7/10. Long day at work but was able to get a lot done. Rebuying Hyrule Warriors and Wind Waker HD to add to my collection, should arrive this week, super excited for that.

2/10

Had to call the cops to stop a bust up, got stuck in the rain and got what i think is a flu headache. Then got a call that my friend is seriously ill in hospital.

It'd be a zero day but its gets a 2 because i felt useful calling the cops and i was the one my friend got in touch with first when he was able.

Also i just threw up... ammending it to 1/10

Blechhh...

Ninja

Well well well
2/10

Had to call the cops to stop a bust up, got stuck in the rain and got what i think is a flu headache. Then got a call that my friend is seriously ill in hospital.

It'd be a zero day but its gets a 2 because i felt useful calling the cops and i was the one my friend got in touch with first when he was able.

Also i just threw up... ammending it to 1/10

Blechhh...

Get better soon!

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
What kind of dream?

7/10. Long day at work but was able to get a lot done. Rebuying Hyrule Warriors and Wind Waker HD to add to my collection, should arrive this week, super excited for that.
That I was onboard a pirate ship. It was cool.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
9/10

It's been a nice day so far, I've felt pretty calm. I just wish something interesting would happen...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom