• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate Your Day

9/10
My cat had been missing for about 3 days, he finally came back today :)
Not 10/10 because it's too hot and humid.

Reactions: Dio

Ninja

Well well well
9/10
My cat had been missing for about 3 days, he finally came back today :)
Not 10/10 because it's too hot and humid.

Glad to hear your cat came back! :)

My day, 7/10. Day off, great seafood dinner, watched some Commonwealth Zelda videos, solid!

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
****. I just remembered you talking about that yesterday.

My condolences. If there is a gofundme page being developed, I'd love to contribute.
No there are no gofundme pages. Yesterday he was late for work while he's always early and he didn't turn in sick. So they called him and he didn't pick up. The boss informed the police and they checked on him and found him laying on his bed. He suffered from a stroke and because he's single they had no clue how long ago the stroke kicked in. They rushed him to the Hospital. This morning we were all very curiuous about his situation. Everybody gathered and then we were told about him being brain dead. His internal organs are going to be donated. He wanted that. Everybody was down because of this devastating news. I mean, monday he was sitting there eating his lunch and enjoyed the sun and the next day he was gone :(
Thank you for your kind words NinJa :hug:

I'm very sorry to hear that, Vee. :( Sending my condolences and good vibes your way!
Thank you Mellow :hug: I sure need some good vibes!

7/10

I had a horrible day yesterday but

bca91decdd77c338b080f7965acc1c96.jpg

Had these bought for me today :)

The 7 is because of the damn horrible nightmare and a depressed feeling i cant shake but i still love these two.

Ninja

Well well well
Day off today, bought some awesome chicken wings, and looking at some Zelda stuff on Amazon.

Solid 8/10 so far, would do again.

Ninja

Well well well
6/10.

Slow day at work, mom in the hospital for a couple days. 1/10 for sleeping in hospital beds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom