• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate Your Day

1/10. Today has been terrible.
A social worker told my schizophrenic brother that now he's 17, he doesn't need to listen to my mum, so now he's stopped taking his meds and won't do anything he's told.
Also, my younger brother has really bad anger issues and started screaming, kicking and punching people.
The reason it's not 0/10 is because I managed to kill a bunch of Lynels on my brand new (3 heart, no great fairy, no divine beast) save.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Dad's in the hospital... again. He'll be fine but he doesn't need this. This day rates a solid "@#$% this day."

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
7.5/10

A rather good day. I went to test drive a new car then I stayed inside and watched shows on Netflix because the weather outside was horrible, and by that I mean hot and sunny. The kind of weather most people seem to like. But not me.

Had a good gym session with my friend. Again upped the lifts over last week.

Now I'm playing some more Prey which I am very glad I bought.

Also there is that pleasant feeling of not having to go to work for the week.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
8/10

Nothing really to complain about. Nice steady day at work, followed by a relaxing evening. Only thing that brings this day down is that I couldn't enjoy the beautiful weather because I was working all day.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
2/10

I got 2 of 10 hours of sleep

Lucky...

4/10
Lots of traveling and not a lot of time to slow down. It seems like everything is working against me today lol. The last plane i took killed my forehead lol and I can't hear cuz of pressure buildup in one ear. But throughout all this I listened to way too much Zelda music and spent a long time on ZD with my online buddies. Thanks guys :,)

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
8/10

Got home an hour early and it's the start of my three day weekends. Hopefully nothing will put the score down by the end of the day. If it does I will have to edit.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Solid 8/10

Was both a very productive and very social day. Ran a bunch of errands this morning, then spent most of my afternoon hanging out with friends, and then came home and spent a good chunk of my evening editing the Podcast. It's been a while since I actually made the most of my days off! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom