• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate Your Day

10/10 relaxing day and my coworker just messaged me and asked me for a date so yeah great day :D
Congrats and good luck.

For me?
8/10 so far. Nice and quiet (well until the factory starts up). At least all that business about the murder on the other side of the fence to me seems to be being dealt with by the police so all good.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
2/10

Hella sick, woke up at 6 AM retching. Managed to shower and sleep for another hour. Now my balance is thrown way off, I keep shaking and sweating, and my head is killing me.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
8/10

Thanks for the kind words yall, today I am feeling much better. Got a good amount of sleep finally and woke up with just a sore throat. A few cups of tea and soup later, I feel fine. Struggle with speaking and have a painful cough but other than that, much better than yesterday.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Actually a 9/10. That date is not going to happen. The idiot sent me a message yesterday with the most stupid excuse ever and today he was hiding. I'm not losing any sleep over it. It's not like I'm desperate or something. In fact I find it amusing how some people behave like kids instead of adults. *Ruto's voice: be a man and take responsibility!* This april me and another coworker who is also a very close friend of mine and me are going to FACTS in Belgium. We already planned this after I went to FACTS in Sept and today I asked if he still wanted to go (tickets have become available for the april weekend) and he said: hell yes I do! So hopefully scoring some WWE merchandising for his collection :)

10/10!
Started the day off with a random shiny Wingull, managed to duo an Absol raid, finished the last of my main research tasks and ended the day with a 91% iv shiny Kyogre!
This is probably the best day I've had in a long time.

My only complaint is that it is really cold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom