• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Title

Majora's Cat

How about that
I suppose I'll give you a 9/10, just because of the pure creativity and the fact that it goes hand in hand with your username.

Nicole

luke is my wife
Sounds a bit vague, like all those spiritual/guru sayings pretty much are. 7/10 Unfortunately, the blue outline doesn't really go with all the yellow. :(

Rage I was ninja'd....

I think it's pretty cute. I'm not fond of its meaning in real life (I have issues explaining to people that height doesn't matter >_>), but I think it fits your username very well. 7.5/10

Nicole

luke is my wife
Wyatt = Kybyrian, (his usertitle actually says "Nicole is my wife's", which is close enough), Nicole = Me.

I see what you did there. Platinum group ftw! 7/10

Big Octo y u always ninja me

I think it's pretty cute. I'm not fond of its meaning in real life (I have issues explaining to people that height doesn't matter >_>), but I think it fits your username very well. 7.5/10

Majora's Cat

How about that
10/10. I understand it and you completely. That being said, I wonder how many more mysteries lie behind locked doors here. ._.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
The texture of your title was solid. The presentation was mess. And it tasted like my dog ate crap and crapped it out and then I ate it. 5/10 because he must of done something wrong. But you get points for trying to send a message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom