• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Siggy!

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Hmmm, surprisingly enough your own signature is actually one unit higher than my own, yours taking up 1030 x 356 units of space while my own signature takes up 1030 x 355. Also, overall your banner is a larger one when compared to the one I have, yours being 660 x 260 units while mine is 500 x 240.

But anyways 9/10 I can imagine the Luigi version is gonna be interesting too.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
lol, nice amount of detail in that description, mate. I meant your actual banner *appears* large. You know, that enormous rectangle. I feel it could use some trimming.

33f3qro.png
Does this not look just as good?

Regarding mine, it has the "pop-out" effect. I wouldn't say it appears big on first impression like yours. Doesn't matter, keep what you want.

Score of 8/10 remains.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Hahah, no thanks, Krazy...I actually had to get Lucia to work on my current signature for around 3 days or something to get it the way it is now, it's perfectly to my liking, I am quite the picky man. No harm done in either case, so let's just both carry on with our business.

Now, as for your signature, BO. I'll give it a 9/10

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
It's all cool, mate. All I did was crop the image, by the way. Just showing how fine it is. Let us both move on, yes.

Uh, can the next person rate Vain for me? This is getting tiring...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom