• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Siggy!

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
9/10.

Wow, I really never expected this to happen. Every single signature I've had with that guy on it, nobody can tell what it is. XD You see that guy on my avatar? Yeah, that's him with a helmet on. :D

RefFront2-1.jpg
Ep8Small.png

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Well, it's a very long signature; I don't really like how you have to scroll past it all to view the next post. :/ It also looks a lot like just simple gifs, although the image in the middle is nice. On the other hand, none of it is very colorful – which isn't always a bad thing, but you know. XD I think you should hide some of it in a spoil tag.

7/10

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
9/10.

Wow, I really never expected this to happen. Every single signature I've had with that guy on it, nobody can tell what it is. XD You see that guy on my avatar? Yeah, that's him with a helmet on. :D

RefFront2-1.jpg
Ep8Small.png

I have to say I love Casshern and I didn't even recognise him...Some fan I am huh? :)

As for Heroine of Time's sig: 9/10. Yesterday when I looked at it, I have to admit I was a little bit tired but now that I am all refreshed, it looks pretty good!

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Is that Fragile?

You get bonus points just for that! I didn't know anyone else played that game, haha. :D

Um... the problem is that part of it appears to be cut off on the right. Is it just my iPad doing that? I can't read it.

Anyway, I think it's much too pink; the colors really don't match the renders at all. However, the effects are very well done. Considering that the whole game is so dark, though, I think it should have used darker colors. It would also make the text more visible. (That's one thing I've noticed with a lot of sigs on this site: they rarely do anything to the text. Put them on overlay or add a border or SOMETHING, guys! ^^)

Speaking of borders, this sig would be a lot better with one, haha. (Unless there is one... I can't tell on the dark forum layout. In that case, it should be thicker, haha.)

7/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom