• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Siggy!

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
I think it would be just slightly better if it was centered, but besides that it's small, not cluttered with ridiculous text everywhere, and is actually appealing and a pretty cool idea. 10/10

Something strange is happening with my sig. For some reason, it's smaller when viewed with the Zelda Dungeon layout, but it's its regular size with any other layout (I use the Darksiders Dungeon layout). It's so frustrating knowing that a majority of people use the ZD layout, and can't see the boasting awesomeness of my sigs regular size.

As for yours, I love ninja signatures. 10/10

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I'm using the dark ZD forums layout. Does that change the size at all? XD

I think it's a pretty good size, regardless. It's great. The background is really simple, but in all honesty, I'm just saying that because I'm trying to find something to criticize. I think a more complicated background would take the focus away from the Links. You used a good font, too, and the colors contrast well. (Well, not exactly contrast... but you can see them. :P)

9.5/10. ...Maybe a perfect score, since I can't think of anything wrong with it. XD

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
8/10 - While the art style of SS is not really to my liking, I think the background is perfectly suited to the translucent Zelda and Link images you've got and is very pleasing to look at!

Mine may be changing soon so for those who read this after the change, my sig used to be:

"I want to leave proof here that I existed in the world. So, if there’s anybody listening to this, please remember me. Remember that I was alive..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom