• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Siggy!

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
9/10

I really like this signature. ^^ It doesn't have much color and it's slightly dark, but I think it's very dramatic and nicely made. More than anything I love the font, and the use of the design behind it. What font is that?

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
9/10, once more. :3

It's a font called Scriptina! It's one of my favorites as well. ^^ (And if you were wondering about the font behind the text that says "Eternal Nocturne," that would be Mutlu Ornamental.)

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
6/10... The text on the last one is really hard to read, especially if you don't recognize the quote.

Omg, scriptina is an amazing font~ The image itself is very awesome, though I wish the white border on it was transparent, so it'd look appealing even on the dark forum skin. (8/10)
WOAH, OHMYGOODNESS, thank you so much for telling me that there was a white border around it! I had no idea since I always use the standard ZD skin. I'll have to go fix that now. >_<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom