• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Siggy!

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
PHP:
THREE DIFFERENT SIGNATURES? Haha, well, I'll start out by saying that's almost too much to have all at once, in my opinion. They're very small. At the very least, the bottom signature should be centered under the other two, but if it were me, I would just enlarge them all and put them in a Spoiler tag, keeping only your favorite constantly visible.

I've already rated the first sig on there, with Link and the castle. Like I said, it's extremely simple, though I'm glad to see you (or Raindrop14, whoever) changed the color of the text (though it's still slightly hard to read; it's just so dark in that one corner, haha) and added the border.

I personally believe the second sig is a bit better, although, yet again, it's simple. The rendering is a bit jagged on the edges; I'd suggest maybe overlaying something on top of it or kind of trying to cover them up discreetly (I can't think of the term right now) or even just fading the edges, and that problem would be easily fixed. The text is good, though, if not small like I said before.

The last sig would be my favorite... if not for the text. There's just too much of it on such a small signature, AND I can't even read it. Seriously. I can't. If I didn't know the quote, I would have no idea what that was supposed to say. I'd suggest black as a color, or at least something dark to stand out against the bright background. I really like the background and render, by the way... I would consider enlarging it, though. The render of Link, I mean. In fact, I'd make it a pop-out, though that's not necessary at all; that's just how I like signatures. ^^

Overall score... 6/10.

Heroine of Time

I like your sig! ...Part of it might be because I like Piplup and its evolutions, but still. ^^

I think the background is nice: a very good color, and I like the effects. The top left corner is a bit empty, but it can be overlooked.

I really like the way that the effects give the impression of a wave behind Empoleon. It's quite well done. Adding the other evolutions was a nice touch, too; it made an otherwise decent signature even better, and it helped fill up some vacant space.

You know, I just had a thought: what if you moved the "Toonlink" text to that empty corner up there? (I know you didn't make it, and I don't know if it would look any better, but it's just a thought; I totally missed the text on Empoleon's hand at first. ...Unless you intended for it to be hidden.)
8.5/10

Heroine of Time

9/10 SS art FTW! Did you make it yourself?

Yes, I did. I used to make graphics on another site. This is just a recycled one; I only changed the text, haha.

Ummm... same score, right? What did I say? 6/10? XD

I hope I wasn't being too critical before, by the way. Like I said, I used to make graphics on another site, and I used to play the "Rate the Siggy" game there a lot, too. I always tried to leave detailed ratings. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom