• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Siggy!

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Looks pretty cool. It's fairly simple (I've seen that you've gotten a good deal of flack about that), and I could've made it in a total of 1.5 minutes, :P, but it looks nice!

7.88/10

EDIT: o.o'd

For you,

8.3/10

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Looks pretty cool. It's fairly simple (I've seen that you've gotten a good deal of flack about that), and I could've made it in a total of 1.5 minutes, :P, but it looks nice!

The funny part is it took me about that long to make in the first place. I don't like begging people to make me sig. So I just make a crappy one myself. lol

Anyways, Atticus, 6.5/10. The spoiler tag is pretty funny. The sprites are alright c:

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
The irony is, I wasn't talking to you. :P I got ninja'd, you see. I gave you an 8.3, and that score still remains. lol

So much irony... I got a good score! YAY. But seriously.... even if I ninja'd you the comment you made still remains xD

10/10, as a make up. lawlz.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I don't get any reference here but it looks really nice. 8.4/10.

Edit: o.o'd 7/10 as usual

I'll take some flak for my sig, so I'll just state that only Link is a concept art-piece. HC is a CGI.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom