• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Siggy!

Nicole

luke is my wife
Color scheme is kinda bland, not a whole lot of contrast to it. I know that's what you intended, but it's not to my personal taste lol. 6/10 I like vibrant colors (as you can tell by my siggy). Which I recently updated.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
EDIT: Ninja'd. Damn. That's what I get for writing slow and reading other pages. The below was intended for Terminus.

Step 1 - Go to Google Images.
Step 2 - Search 'Link'
Step 3 - Look at the sixth picture.
Step 4 - Laugh at how creative you are.

I'm only joking. In all seriousness though, I don't think that the image is particularly good. It has a blank white background and lacks consistency. It should be in order of the year the game was made, age or graphical quality. It is none of those. Why is Ocarina of Time Adult Link in the Zora Tunic with the Biggoron Sword? They should be all in the same clothing, at least. All the Links are in completely different poses and it doesn't look attractive. It is messy. Some have swords, some have shields and some are angry. At least the Sheik quote is good.

Conclusion: 3/10

Regarding Nicole: Epic, 10/10

Last edited:

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Have you ever gotten anything lower than 8 for that amazingness? I'll give you 10/10. :D

Color scheme is kinda bland, not a whole lot of contrast to it. I know that's what you intended, but it's not to my personal taste lol. 6/10 I like vibrant colors (as you can tell by my siggy). Which I recently updated.

Yeah, the whole "black then white are all I see" thing is from a song by Tool (as you can tell with the word TOOL written really big in the front lol). Kinda makes sense with the song, not too much without. :P

Last edited:

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
6.5/10, too much gray.

EDIT: Ninja'd. Damn. That's what I get for writing slow and reading other pages. The below was intended for Terminus.

Step 1 - Go to Google Images.
Step 2 - Search 'Link'
Step 3 - Look at the sixth picture.
Step 4 - Laugh at how creative you are.

I'm only joking. In all seriousness though, I don't think that the image is particularly good. It has a blank white background and lacks consistency. It should be in order of the year the game was made, age or graphical quality. It is none of those. Why is Ocarina of Time Adult Link in the Zora Tunic with the Biggoron Sword? They should be all in the same clothing, at least. All the Links are in completely different poses and it doesn't look attractive. It is messy. Some have swords, some have shields and some are angry. At least the Sheik quote is good.

Conclusion: 3/10

I actually got a bit of my inspiration from your siggy, but I didn't want to plagiarize too much and yours had your name on it. You deserve a 11/10 for epicness.

Nicole

luke is my wife
The idea behind it is great, but I don't quite like how it was executed in your sig image. Going from dark blue to green is a little odd and doesn't mesh too well imo, but that's just me. Love the TP quote too. 7/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom