• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Siggy!

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
9/10
Really cool, although Wind Waker Link is after Oot.

It's more or less in the order of Link's age and graphics, not the order of the year of the games. That would make Minish Cap after Ocarina of Time, and Link's Awakening after Link to the Past, as well.

As for yours, the sig is too messy, but still somewhat attractive, cause of awesome characters. 6.5/10

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Krazy4Krash: 9/10 my only complaint is that SS Link isn't an in-game model whereas the others are.

Siniru: 9.5/10 looks great if you're into that sort of stuff.

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Really cool, although I'm not entirely sure of what it's from. I'm thinking Resident Evil? Either way it goes, it's really nice looking, very well done, so my final verdict is...

9.3/10​

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Haha!! I finally got someone after over a year...
I don't really watch that show too much, but the image looks nice and the effects are pretty cool. I also like the use of formatting and BB code to give the whole signature a sort-of simplistic feel, and the use of a spoiler tag also helps that a lot. The stuff inside the spoiler tag is pretty cool, and... is that Hylian? I'm not sure, but I think it is. I am, however, too lazy to translate that, so I can't judge whatever that says. Anyways, my final verdict is...

10/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom