• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Siggy!

Purple_Rupee

They call me Ammi
So I noticed you decided to step outside the box on this one. Haha yeah, PUN!

Anyways, I love the color shifting, the renders are beautifully etched out, the setting is smooth, and for working with such a big focal you spaced excellently. The text is very suitable and you even punctuated ^-^

I also appreciate they all have a subtle softness to the image, kind of a buttery lofting as if feathered. But I can clearly see that's not the case so you definitely earn points for creating your own effects in the image. The shading and highlights are excellent as well and the texture match nicely from the 3 dimensional versions way point. And the 8 bit versions are nicely settled in as well. The quote is great and the overall presentation is excellent as well. A true signature among signatures ^-^

10/10 Superb ^^

You have a very good grasp of rendering and texture illusion. It brings much joy to me to see such wonderful blossoming art and potential. ^^

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
^ Thank you! And I have to say, your spoiler tag tempted me, as it does probably everyone!

I can't say I haven't heard that before. Its okay, you can touch it. Nothing too exciting though xD.

I just noticed you have a Hunger Games banner. That earns you some awesome points with me c:

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
^ Yeah! i just added that like... 5 minutes ago no lie! It's my first banner creation in photoshop cs5! I'm going to be blatantly honest - I'm proud of myself! Haha :P

WAY better than anything I could make! I "made" my banner. All I really did was add my name to that awesome official art of Ike and the Black Knight fighting. Its kind of a memo of how greatly I pwned him when I play that game c: I should really try doing more... but all I have is photoshop so... >.> not much I could do...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom