• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Siggy!

Zaeker

Overlord of Userbars
Picture of Derpy combined with a classic quote PLUS a spoiler tag with a .GIF of Derpy falling through Aperture Science Portal Gun portals? 10/10

Purple_Rupee

They call me Ammi
It's definitely got a simplistic design, it has an excellent render and for the image/focal you nailed it. I'm pleasantly surprised to see someone at the age of 14 have a tactful mind for the classics. Tron is indeed worthy of about a 7 the artistic stand points you've added I'd bump it to an 8 and the quote is pretty bad "A" if I say so myself. So I rate you at a 9/10

You nearly earn a 10/10 from me, but I don't so much care completely for the design it doesn't capture my eye so much without a little more of a spark in the image. Maybe a splash of color or a little texture to the background. All in all it's still fairly good.

9.5/10

Zaeker

Overlord of Userbars
It's definitely got a simplistic design, it has an excellent render and for the image/focal you nailed it. I'm pleasantly surprised to see someone at the age of 14 have a tactful mind for the classics. Tron is indeed worthy of about a 7 the artistic stand points you've added I'd bump it to an 8 and the quote is pretty bad "A" if I say so myself. So I rate you at a 9/10

You nearly earn a 10/10 from me, but I don't so much care completely for the design it doesn't capture my eye so much without a little more of a spark in the image. Maybe a splash of color or a little texture to the background. All in all it's still fairly good.

9.5/10

Thank you! :) This means a lot.

By the way, your siggy earns a 7/10 in my book just because of its awesome picture of Fluttershy.

Last edited:

toonlink

Most Active Inactive User
I shall give you a 9/10! First of all you designed it yourself, then, it looks really cool, and finally, the words on the picture seem to fit.

Zaeker

Overlord of Userbars
Simplistic Design:
+2

Pokemon Included in Signature:
+1

Spoiler Tag to Reduce Signature Size:
+1

Virtual Pet:
+1

Credit Given to Creator of Signature:
+2