• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Siggy!

Nicole

luke is my wife
I hate to do the "same rating as before!" thing, but since Cat didn't give me a legit rating... I'm posting again dammit. 6/10

Ganondork

goo
Eh, it could be better, not a fan of the background since it really blocks out the text. The userbar...I just don't even find funny. 6/10

Ganondork

goo
Uh... What is there to say WTF? to? But anywho. I immensely dislike the red border, the grinch is just awkwardly placed, and the negative is just weird. 3/10

EDIT: ninja'd. I like Josie's, 10/10

To above: Default :yes:

Uh... What is there to say WTF? to? But anywho. I immensely dislike the red border, the grinch is just awkwardly placed, and the negative is just weird. 3/10

Well, of course you say that after I gave your signature a low rating, but I was being honest. Perhaps someone else'll give you a better score...?

It's good, I guess. But, I hate how you're paranoid that someone will steal your work, so you but a (c) Wolf Sage on it. You really can't copyright it since you do not own the Grinch nor the photograph of the huskies as your intellectual property. But, it's a little obnoxious. Go for a subtle animation next time if you're obsessed with gifs. (4/10)

Awesome 9.5/10 :yes:

It's good, I guess. But, I hate how you're paranoid that someone will steal your work, so you but a (c) Wolf Sage on it. You really can't copyright it since you do not own the Grinch nor the photograph of the huskies as your intellectual property. But, it's a little obnoxious. Go for a subtle animation next time if you're obsessed with gifs. (4/10)

Its purpose was to show my dislike for Christmas, hence the Grinch and the negative background; it is a temporary signature that I literally threw together in like 5 minutes. I'll be back to my regular signature Monday. lol

The copyright thing is a total joke. I never knew that people actually took it so seriously! XD It just shows that I made signature; I could really give two dog s***s who steals it. The point of the "© Wolf Sage" is to function like the text that others type under siggies that usually say something along the lines of "Siggy made by [...]", nothing more.

It appears as though no one gets it, though. Oh well...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom