• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Siggy!

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
3/10 Vaati seems to bother me for some reason(not him but the render, I like Vaati but it just bothers me), The background seems blurry....eh I can't say much, The userbars seem to be blurry and jpgey......

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
You've certainly gotten better Josie! The only thing is, some of your effects are seen through the render (like, towards he bottom). Other than that, it was very nicely made. :)

VERDICT: 9/10

(Dang, I need a new signature... *goes to make one*)

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
You've certainly gotten better Josie! The only thing is, some of your effects are seen through the render (like, towards he bottom). Other than that, it was very nicely made. :)

VERDICT: 9/10

(Dang, I need a new signature... *goes to make one*)
It's because I made it like that,anyway it looked better with that effect....

9.1/10

Eh, I saw the original picture on DeviantArt, did you ask permission to use it....

But Zelda looks cool.....

Dorky: 6.6/10

You're getting better, I haven't played AC in awhile, the only game I played was Brotherhood

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Midna looks deep into my soul.... Scary....

9/10

Now let my Midna stare into yours
Midna.png

ZeldaFan11

#TeamPhelps
Looks like you made that in Picnik... And I am positive they provide the BIRTH OF A HERO font, but... edikha about the other one. A tad grainy and... greenish, but if that's what you were going for, thenn... potassium. (5.5/10)

Yes i did make it on Picnik...thast because im not allowed to have GIMP or anything like that. :facepalm: so yeah... i did want it grainy and greenish.

yours is cool, but not something that catches my eyes. 8/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom