• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Siggy!

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Hmm, it's pretty good but the render could be blended in more with the c4d, also the render is a little horizontally stretched. 7/10

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
I love the Miku x Kaito pic, which is epic, but it's kinda off-center and looks disoragnized and messy. SO MANY COLORS

9/10

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
9.5/10 I messed up on the text which goes into the border...and the 9 is because I like the colors I used and you're just fabulous ;)

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
3/10 That's just bland and uninspiring,to be blunt. At least you're trying to help us helplessly confused members.

It's bland on purpose. And i've helped lots of people, so don't go underestimating my unique PIXEL POWERS!! MWAHAHAHAHAHH *awkward silence...*

ZeldaFan11

#TeamPhelps
9/10 , i like the quote and the OOT link and epona<3 and tp link are in it, those are my 2 favorite links plus epona:P but the background isnt the best. its good tho:p

Well, the border on the text falls off of the image... and... no offense, but... I find it just a tad arrogant for you to think that you're the only person who can provide hepl. However, I am a fan of simplicity, but the text telling you how to click on the banner just ruins it. (6/10)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom