• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Siggy!

Animated gif signatures are overrated. And I don't think it is ethical to link your graphic's thread through an image you didn't make... ;/ The SS poem is rather interesting, though... but if you want it to be a rhyming poem, the meter should be right on... and this one has a random meter... ;/ Well, still a 6/10.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Animated gif signatures are overrated. And I don't think it is ethical to link your graphic's thread through an image you didn't make... ;/ The SS poem is rather interesting, though... but if you want it to be a rhyming poem, the meter should be right on... and this one has a random meter... ;/ Well, still a 6/10.
I actually made that because I really like the show Supernatural and I'm excited for SS, I linked it because I didn't have enough room to put the text, so I just linked it. And I don't really like having a lot of things going on in my Spoilers, so I'm removing the poem

Sabel27

Advanced Ocarinaist
5/10

Ah, I can't wait for Zelda WiiU... :3

It's a nice signature, but I personally would have added more effects if it were me. The text is a bit bland and the render is a tad fuzzy. But I like the size of the border. ^^ It's not too overbearing, and it's not so small that it wouldn't make a difference if it were there or not.

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
9/10

I really do like it, a lot. The line thickness between the triforce and the text really sets a theme. I also like the faded border. The only thing I don't care for is little off-colorment in your clouds. Otherwise, really, really nice job. Please don't take it personally, I'm just a natural rational perfectionist. (Not to others, heck, i don't know perfect, but I work so hard on somethings until I like it the best i can ^^) Nice way to anticipate the approaching SS date.

Pixel

Smallest graphical unit
8/10 Although I really like the banners, the spoiler and the fact not everything have the same alignment

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
Okay, I know I just did this, but yours is pretty funny, so I'm gonna go with 7/10. It goes small like, heh, i'll shy off now...and that reminded me of when i realized that I hadn't beat all that many games. XD Nice.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
3/10 not that much of effect, the render is cut off and messy, oh the userbar is cool but put the render behind the border and add a border to the text ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom