• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Siggy!

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
This one doesn't have that much effects in it. The blur was used nicely, but other than that, it's not too exciting. 6/10
Dude, there "aren't that many effects" because the render is always the main focus; the focal. You have to take that into consideration when rating a sig...

... anyway, Mandy did a wonderful job. The text to the right is a tad hard to read, but that may be just me. The render is well-done and does a good job staying the focal point.

VERDICT: 7/10

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
I am not sure what that weird purple plasma over a background thing is. Text is just kind of there. It's really simple I suppose. 5/10

Ice Sage

these are words
9/10 It is quite good.

Let me quickly try to explain it. It's not the best explanation.
Yes, he was taken by the crack and never existed. But the Doctor says they can come back if you still remember then. Amy, of cource, forgot. I think the memory of him may have still been seeped deep in her mind. For when they created a scenario out of stuff amy remembers there were many roman robot people. Rory was one of them and one of the quotes in my sig shows that conversation. When the universe was destroyed than came back again the Doctor had yound Amy remember stuff which somehow brought her parents and Rory back to life. Of cource this is not the best explanation and we don't know exactly for sure how she still remembered him, but for now this is good enough.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
9.5/10 good, I just have a problem with the background, a bit too bright at the bottom, did you just blend the background or something

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
10/10 I can tell that you put a lot of effort and time into that signature.

And yeah, I was using a section of Kybryians Signature tut (I want the tut you used ;-;) and it told me to get a C4D background and blend it. So I did. Halfway through, i was happy with the outcome and left it like that.

I have the PSD file so I shall change it. And the picture of me isn't bright, so I might use curves to make it a bit brighter.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
I can tell that you used one, I actually had to redo the text and stuff, because I honestly didn't like where I put "Hatsune Miku"

same rate

Big Octo

=^)
The render outline is a bit jagged. Though the focus is the render, a few things could make it more exciting, like the blur tool. 7/10

Ninja'd.

7/10 again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom