• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Siggy!

10/10

Your signature is very interesting. You have your welcoming banner on the side, your scrolling conversation there, your links here, and your text there. Perfect.

EDIT: Wow I just got ninja'd (the thing above was for Erebea.)

6/10 - The banner is just kind of plain, with no effects just bleh. The conversations are pretty good in the spoiler though.

Last edited:
6/10. The render is rather adorable, and the lighting is smooth. However, I rather dislike the background--it is randomly placed C4Ds with a pattern placed over it... I sound like a hypocrite since I suck at text placement as well, but I think text could fit elsewhere--or not be on the banner at all...

EDIT: how do I end up getting ninja'd by three minutes? I must have forgotten to refresh while this tab was open for a good five minutes... ;//

Well, I don't like rating banners that I make, because I'm not fond of my own work, but since you like it, that makes a big difference. Userbars are nice, though the render on the first one could be cut out better (8/10).

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
6/10. The render is rather adorable, and the lighting is smooth. However, I rather dislike the background--it is randomly placed C4Ds with a pattern placed over it... I sound like a hypocrite since I suck at text placement as well, but I think text could fit elsewhere--or not be on the banner at all...
well I followed a tutorial for this one, I really didn't like the pattern. But I followed it, somehow I want to edit my text

10/10

"The same people post in the same threads, son."

"Then how will we get new ratings for our sigs, dad?"

"I don't know, son? Let's just pray that someone new will come."

Majora's Cat

How about that
8.5/10. You're getting better, Josie. I liked that effect you put on the entirety of the background.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom