• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Siggy!

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
6/10
EDIT: Ninja'd by Turo
The animation looks good the text is stable but it just seems a little boring to me.
What are you doing posting in here?! :lol: Just kidding...

Yeah, it is boring. :\ But I'm a boring guy, so that makes sense... right?

I'm a little biased because I don't like Iron Maiden, but anyway, the signature looks really good! The banner is the right size, it looks really good, and Link has never looked so adorable.

VERDICT: 8/10

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
10000/10000 nice, reminds me of the rain scene from ALttP. And to keep stuff from saving blurry, Save as PNG

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
The brush-strokes are getting old, because they show up WAY too often, but the picture is really good! Zombie Pony = AMAZING!

My one complaint is the blurry diamond. If you have GIMP, you could fix that if a jiffy using the Unsharp Mask plug-in. :yes:

VERDICT: 7/10

Big Octo

=^)
The text one the right is hard to read, but I only know what it says because I know the lyrics to the song. Also, the Zelda claims thing got old long ago, so......

7/10

Big Octo

=^)
5/10 Simple. Too simple.

And is there something wrong with your computer and/or browser? Everyone else can the banner fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom