• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Siggy!

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Hmm, I think it looks cool. The TP Link could have been shorter to see Epona too or placed of the right for a little bit too, but that's up to ya^^ Looks awesome^^ 9/10

Last edited:
<3 <3 <3 <3
Four out of five life hearts.. because the creep animation is one of my faves from any Zelda game..
But last heart was lost because Ninjas can not be Legends because if they where noticed to become legends they would not be very stealthy ninjas

Last edited:

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
0/10 No siggy....

and plus I ask ZH to make the text like it is because I supporting my Usertitle and my avy.....you may never know that Ninjas can be Legends

Sabel27

Advanced Ocarinaist
The "R" is from Guitar Hero, not Harry Potter. If I remember correctly, he said the "W" is actually an inverted "M" from the "Team Fortress" logo, or something. /fonts

Wow... I fail... xD
Well, I guess that I got some of it right!

Okay, onto the signature. ^^ 5.5/10

I like it. I really do! I love the quote, "Ninjas can be legends as well." The only thing that bothers me is that you can kind of tell where the gif. starts and where it ends. But that's my only complaint~

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom