• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Siggy!

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
OMG!! So much red! And it's like, really really small. . . AAAAAHHHHHGGGGG 4/10 Cuz it scares me.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
7/10 It has some nice effects on it, and I like the fact that the dragon is popping out. ^^

Sabel27

Advanced Ocarinaist
7/10

I like it! I love how the renders are fading into the background~ My only complaint would be the the border is a bit too bold for my tastes, but other than that minor complaint, it looks great overall!

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
6/10

Great job! I like how the D is from The Legend of Zelda, the R is from Harry Potter, the 3 is from Halo.... but what is the W from? :hmm:
I believe it was CoD : Modern Warfare or somethin like that but 10/10

Last edited:
Well, it's really simple, but considering it's animated, making it much more complex would be overkill. (7/10)
I like how the D is from The Legend of Zelda, the R is from Harry Potter, the 3 is from Halo.... but what is the W from? :hmm:
The "R" is from Guitar Hero, not Harry Potter. If I remember correctly, he said the "W" is actually an inverted "M" from the "Team Fortress" logo, or something. /fonts

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom