• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Siggy!

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
Very simple, very cool. The only complain I have is that the diamond is really blurry, it needs to be enhanced/sharpened.

so...8.3/10

Nicole

luke is my wife
I love the banner in your siggy! It looks very nice, the text, effects, and the render all looks nice together. The rest of it in the Spoiler Tag looks a tad cluttered, but, since you do have it in a Spoiler Tag, I'm not going to take away for that. 8/10

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
I can't rate it, I made it. I think that's how it should be -- that should be a rule, you can't rate a siggy if you made it.

Well, since it's not a rule, it's cool. So 8/10

Last edited:

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
I did make the rain myself. I just found a night sky background and put the rain over it.

Now, your siggy... it's... okay. It exceeds the forum limit width wize (it's more than 800px.) the conversation's kinda funny, and that Platinum Mod thing'a gotten old. I like how you're promoting the Quality Posters group though. The set-up's kind weird, but that's just my opinion. If you like it, whatever. The main pic's... okay.

VERDICT: 5.5/10

Wolf Sage. Epic siggy bro. I liek it, especially the fact that it's in the Spoilers. 8.5/10

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom