• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Siggy!

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
I really wish you kept your old one. This one is not... well, that good. Phi does not match it all and I don't like the hardness of the edges on the render. So, probably a 5/10... :/
Which old one? The Tablet or The Waterfall?

Blue-Eyed-Beast, your siggy is very mysterious, I have no idea who those people are. :lol: 7.5/10

Last edited:

Sabel27

Advanced Ocarinaist
6/10

Hey, a new signature! Wait, didn't you just create a new one recently? Oh, well...

I like the background on this one. It blends all of the colors together very well. My only complaint is that the text is covering over Phi's eye a bit. :sweat:

Last edited:
=O thats crazy =D

First of all i love the one thats not under spoilers, idk what it means lol but its very symmetrical and awesome

And as for the big one its very epic. The guy walking is pretty bad *** looking lol is that you? =P I also really love the stars and space in the background, and the reflection of the lake.... and the atmosphere, anddd the gif =P maybe ill just say i like everything.

Last but not least the puppy barking... what can I say? lol

10/10

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
Big Octo, you're too kind. Big O, your sig looks ALOT better, but the Octo render's a bit choppy. so... 9/10

(Okay, so going along with the whole "water" theme, I present... my new signature!~ This one's gonna be here for a while, so get used to it. x3)

Very dull, generic, and lacks presentation, but you earn points for having created it yourself, so 5/10 is the verdict.

For some reason, I think your signature would look tons better if you placed in the center. Might I suggest adding [noparse]
[/noparse]
tags around it?
:yes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom