• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Siggy!

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
Woo! New siggy and avatar!! Oh and your new one Rocks da House! (House, I thought this was a forum? :xd:) 100/100

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
It looks very nice Nayru~!! I think you should get rid of the Vocaloid badge, it SUCKS! (I'm only saying that because I made it)

It looks very adorable.

9/10

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
Thankyou ZH. I might get rid of it, as it is taking up some space in my Signature, but I like it. 9/10 as always dear friend.

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
Yay! You know who she is! I love yours too, I really admire how link and his Loft bird pop out! 9/10!!

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
<BUMPED>

Again, a very nice siggy Nayru, or should I call you Nehru? (hehe, Japenese translation)

9/10

Last edited:
Nehru? ねる You mean Nerū?

Same score, but it's becoming a little bland and the colors don't mesh well together.

Last edited by a moderator:

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
If any of you call me Nehru or Neru ever again, I will throw down and beat you with a pillow. 9/10 for Wolf Sage

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
The Link render is kinda blurry, but it looks great! I like the green border around it, but I don't understand the text: "Link, Just Link"...

9/10 for you!

(I changed my siggy again)

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I wanted Link to be normal instead of acting like Hero of time or Chosen one :P He is just a normal kid and no more big heads for him :lol:
Yes the render is blurry because the pics were. I sharpened it

Hahaha you get a 9/10 from me too :P

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
Yeah Nayru, I'm awesome like that... :lol:

You get a 8.5/10, because your signature is cluttered. Also, You can get rid of the Spoiler tags if you just made your signature a little more simple. I mean, look at mine; A pic, two cookies, and some links that are SIZE=1.

Simple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom