• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Siggy!

Yah, and the username color is about the color of your signature banner. xP It's pretty decent, but I don't think Josie should get credit for making it because using brushes made by someone else on a background, putting a render made by someone else, and a font by someone else together without any manipulation isn't original graphic art. (5/10)

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Yah, and the username color is about the color of your signature banner. xP It's pretty decent, but I don't think Josie should get credit for making it because using brushes made by someone else on a background, putting a render made by someone else, and a font by someone else together without any manipulation isn't original graphic art. (5/10)
Well, I found that on Zelda Wiki, and I was testing out brushes and stuff but.... WHATS WITH THE SEXYMON ALL A SUDDEN THIS SITE IS TURNING INTO SEXYMON.NET

Still 9/10.

I tried to fix the jagged-ness, fill in some white spots, and smooth out my siggy.

ghirahimsiggy.png

Compare and rate.

Edit: I has another new version:

ghirahimsiggy4.png

Decide for me. Q_Q

Last edited:

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
1/10 the whole siggy goes over the limit, some of the renders are are squished together, well, you need to get rid of some of the images so you won't get a infraction

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom