• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Siggy!

8/10. It's great, but the text placement is terrible. And verdana is not a font really meant for signatures of that particular mood.

EDIT: Hello, Miss Ninja. ;j

5/10. I can see seams in the center gradiental stripe and, well... on the left, part of the white stripe is coming over the border. Nintendo font ftw :yes:

Whoa!!! Lay off I think she did pretty good and I didn't notice the flaws until you pointed them out! I'd giver her an F for FANTASTIC!!!:bleh:

9/10. Your sig actually gave you a 7.5/10, but I gave you an extra 1.5 points for thoroughly explaining Josie's signature.

Guys, when you rate a signature, explain why you gave that rating/how to make it better. And also, comment and rate EVERYTHING! Most people just rate the pic in a person's signature, but that's not all that's in it. If there's a quote, comment on that. If there's some text/writing in the sig, comment on it!

Please guys, make your ratings worth something. Make the person whose sig you're rating actually stop and think about their sig, so they can figure out how to make it better so people will like it.

If i offended anyone with this, i'm sorry. But c'mon guys, We're all smart enough to explain something, much less a picture and some words. ^^ Give me negative rep if you want for this, i honestly don't care. I personally think this "I have nothing else to say" crap is bogus. So please guys, it's gotta stop.

And besides... THINK OF THE CHILDREN!! :lol:

Thanks,
~Zeldahuman

Challenge Accepted!!!!

CHALLENGE: I want to next person to post to give my sig an HONEST rating. Include EVERYTHING in my sig when deciding my rate. Okay?

8.5/10 Love the Hylian text and the quote kind of sounds like the "Waka Waka" songe by Shakira

I dislike the pixle-ated clothes though.
(Remember that post???:brow:)

I like how the clothes seem like they're waiting to be worn and the phrase "your hero awaits" implying that we are the ones to wear those clothes (unless I misinterpreted). I not a fan of gray & pixle-ated because it irratates me so I drop your rating to a 7/10. However the Hylian text is so intriguing that it constantly make me think about your sig and your pixleated clothes >.< so I add 2/10 for a grand total of . . . (drum roll please!) . . . 9/10!!!:clap:

I have a question. What does the Hylian Text mean???

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
I have a question. What does the Hylian Text mean??? I not a fan of gray & pixle-ated because it irratates me so I drop your rating to a 7/10. However the Hylian text is so intriguing that it constantly make me think about your sig and your pixleated clothes >.< so I add 2/10 for a grand total of . . . (drum roll please!) . . . 9/10!!!:clap:
First of all, thank you for an honest rating. I was actually thinking of finding a better "Hero's Clothes" picture to re=place the pixel-ated one i used from Spirit Tracks. ^^

Oh, and the small Hylian test says "The Missing Link" and the big Hylian text says "Zeldahuman".

Your siggy looks very good. I'm not sure if you made it yourself, but I think it would be better if the pictures of Link were official artwork. Like, no sprites, artwork.The Wind Waker Link, Ocarina of Time Link, and Twilight Princess Link in your sig look the best, and are also artwork. The caption "Evolution of Courage" is brilliant...

So that brings you to... 9/10 (7/10 for the pic, 2/10 for the caption)

Yours is way too busy. I'd say it's a little too big as well. For future advice, don't save graphics as JPEGs. They may have a decent filesize, but the quality gets downed dramatically. The font is pretty good, though. (7/10)
Whoa!!! Lay off I think she did pretty good

First of all, Josie didn't make her signature, HylianPancake did. Second, it is called giving some backing to my rating, gawsh. Lastly, you should have said "she did well"; good isn't an adverb, so you can't describe the past tense form of the verb, to do, with an adjective. That's improper grammar.
What does the Hylian Text mean???
And if you must know, ZH's English-based Hylian says "The Missing Link" and "ZeldaHuman". Mine is Japanese-based and says "I love Ganondorf". And ZH is a spriter... it is supposed to be pixelated. :/

EDIT: Oh, sorry, ZH. I was too busy typing in defense that I forgot about the risk of getting ninja'd. :sweat: I think it is a tad simple, but simplicity is better than being overdone. =) :yes: for Zelda fonts. xD Zelda BRK, was it? (8.5/10)

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
:yes: for Zelda fonts. xD Zelda BRK, was it?
Thanks. :lol: Ancient Hylian and "Zelda DX TT BRK,"... correct! You really are the Font Queen.

As for your signature, the sexymon is cool, but i can tell it'll be one of those thinsg that'll die off and become either overused or just stupid aver a while. I actually got a laugh out of your siggy, which is rare. And you also have some Hylian text in there... so a plus on that. I give you a... 9/10. (7/10 for the sexymon, 2/10 because of the Hylain)

EDIT: Since i was ninja'd...
The pic is cool, and the quote in it is nice. But it seems thrown together kind of badly. Maybe put the pic first, make the text size smaller... i don't know.

8/10

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
"...thrown together badly." xD Bad is an adjective, badly is the adverb form of it. /grammarnazi
Wow, i fail. ^^

And for your sig:
The sexymon is cool, but i can tell it'll be one of those thinsg that'll die off and become either overused or just stupid aver a while. I actually got a laugh out of your siggy, which is rare. And you also have some Hylian text in there... so a plus on that. I give you a... 9/10. (7/10 for the sexymon, 2/10 because of the Hylain)

. . . Your siggy looks very good. I'm not sure if you made it yourself, but I think it would be better if the pictures of Link were official artwork. Like, no sprites, artwork.The Wind Waker Link, Ocarina of Time Link, and Twilight Princess Link in your sig look the best, and are also artwork. The caption "Evolution of Courage" is brilliant...

So that brings you to... 9/10 (7/10 for the pic, 2/10 for the caption)

Thanks! and I did make it myself!

Yours is way too busy. I'd say it's a little too big as well. For future advice, don't save graphics as JPEGs. They may have a decent filesize, but the quality gets downed dramatically. The font is pretty good, though. (7/10)

What else could I save it as???

First of all, Josie didn't make her signature, HylianPancake did. Second, it is called giving some backing to my rating, gawsh. Lastly, you should have said "she did well"; good isn't an adverb, so you can't describe the past tense form of the verb, to do, with an adjective. That's improper grammar.

My badness. Maybe the way I read it made me think there was a lot of negative with out any positive. And those felt like tedious flaws but I get your point

EDIT: Oh, sorry, ZH. I was too busy typing in defense that I forgot about the risk of getting ninja'd. :sweat: I think it is a tad simple, but simplicity is better than being overdone. =) :yes: for Zelda fonts. xD Zelda BRK, was it? (8.5/10)
o.o

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
I just changed my sig! And Linknerd, i really like your siggy. The Item Box is awesome, the cookie picture is "so ****ing awesome" and the main picture is very cool! ^^

Well, 2/10 for the box + 4/10 for the cookie + 3/10 for the main pic = 9/10!

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Sexymon? Overused? Die off? I beg to differ.
Anyways 8/10 I like the links, text is arranged nice, the signature is nice, that's all I can really add.

Big Octo

=^)
8/10 . . .
attachment.php

make me rate it again!

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Wow my own so 8/10 I SUCK AT MAKING SIGGIES XD
but why did this placed turn into a conversation so quickly but WHATS WITH THE SEXYMON

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
Destiny. i'm just saying, it will at some point because it's WAY overused already... *holds hands up in defense*

As for Josie's siggy, there are some errors, the ones Mandy pointed out, but the rest of it seems pretty good. ^^

7/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom