• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Siggy!

Majora's Cat

How about that
Thanks. :) 9/10, the sig is so simplistic but ingenious, like a real-life ad. The userbar I'm not a huge fan of though.

P.S. Whoever posts next, click on the spoiler and (maybe) the link to get the full effect.

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
9/10

It's awesome but a bit crowded.

And I realize that Photobucket didn't make it transparent and poo hasn't got a white outline. I've luckily still got the File open.

OK, I fixed it now. But it looks like they're laminated XD

8/10. It's great, but the text placement is terrible. And verdana is not a font really meant for signatures of that particular mood.

EDIT: Hello, Miss Ninja. ;j

5/10. I can see seams in the center gradiental stripe and, well... on the left, part of the white stripe is coming over the border. Nintendo font ftw :yes:

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
9/10. Your sig actually gave you a 7.5/10, but I gave you an extra 1.5 points for thoroughly explaining Josie's signature.

Guys, when you rate a signature, explain why you gave that rating/how to make it better. And also, comment and rate EVERYTHING! Most people just rate the pic in a person's signature, but that's not all that's in it. If there's a quote, comment on that. If there's some text/writing in the sig, comment on it!

Please guys, make your ratings worth something. Make the person whose sig you're rating actually stop and think about their sig, so they can figure out how to make it better so people will like it.

If i offended anyone with this, i'm sorry. But c'mon guys, We're all smart enough to explain something, much less a picture and some words. ^^ Give me negative rep if you want for this, i honestly don't care. I personally think this "I have nothing else to say" crap is bogus. So please guys, it's gotta stop.

And besides... THINK OF THE CHILDREN!! :lol:

Thanks,
~Zeldahuman

CHALLENGE: I want to next person to post to give my sig an HONEST rating. Include EVERYTHING in my sig when deciding my rate. Okay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom