• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Siggy!

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
7/10. It seems a bit too bright for my tastes. The text should have been placed closer together in order to bring more attention to the render. The abrupt change of color seems a little akward as well. Maybe it would have been better to make the signature Black & White.

Sabel27

Advanced Ocarinaist
7/10

I think that that is an amazing signature! The picture looks awesome, I love the border, and it is a great size for a signature!

If I had one complaint, it would be that the background is a bit too blurry. The blurriness of the background really brings out the render, which is good, but it also makes the signature look not as clean. But other than that, this is a really amazing signature! Keep up the great work!

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
8/10.
I love the text, brushes and the contrast of the signature. I think a light source could have been incorporated just so it doesn't randomly look so bright. This is a little nitpicky, but I'm just not a fan of adding glows around renders.

Majora's Cat

How about that
Don't own Portal, but I bought the Orange Box for my former friend and he thoroughly enjoyed it. Also, I love Portal though I don't own any of the two games. So 9/10. Also, the faded colors remind me of Hero of Music's old works. Impressive.

Damn, just realized I was ninja'd. As for Shane's sig, I give it a 2/10.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom