• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Siggy!

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
I don't understand it at all. Why is there a Twilight Princess stock behind a Kingdom Hearts render? The quote doesn't make sense to me. There aren't any effects added, making it boring. 4/10

WW IsDa Bombchu

Fez+Bowtie=Time
I don't understand it at all. Why is there a Twilight Princess stock behind a Kingdom Hearts render? The quote doesn't make sense to me. There aren't any effects added, making it boring. 4/10
Okay, I get your criticism. I'm waiting for a new sig, as I have absolutely NO artistic talent of my own. By the way, your sig is 10/10. Probably helps that Ventus looks almost exactly like Roxas.

EDIT: Ninja'd...

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
I think it's supposed to be Fierce Deity. Anyways, the overall design is good, though I'm not sure what the focus is. I would say Epona, If it wasn't for the Effect C4Ds covering the head. I don't really like the brown/red that is mostly green and yellow signature. The "echo" in the text is unnecessary, IMO. 7/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom