• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Siggy!

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Love that last part! Cool picture, I really think that the background goes with the render. 10/10. Did you make up that color thing or did you find it online?

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
The glow around the render separates it too much from the background. Sora's head doesn't pop-out at the top, making him look awkward. I think I'll give you bonus points for the Kingdom Hearts RE:coded reference. 9/10

tecknokid900

All Hail Yhtomit!
Did you make up that color thing or did you find it online?

Actually no. I asked Ocarina Thunder to make it, and he Did a very good job on it! All credit goes to him, I just told him what to put in. :)

Don't know much about Poke-mon soo.... I love the Green! It has nice smooth edges and is very clear! 9/10

Eh... I won't take points off for your interests, but I don't like Sora--well, I don't like Kingdom Hearts either, but... let's see... I don't like how the top of his hair goes over the defined border and even goes a pixel or two above where the image is supposed to end. Otherwise, it's okay, I guess... (6.667/10)

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
7.5/10

I reeeeally like the colours, the gradient is so subtle and so nice, and the way you've got someone popping outside the main signature (if you've not noticed I'm a fan of that already XD). All the lines look almost like various cogs/gears inside a watch to me, but regardless of what it is it looks pretty damn effective. Link and... Pikachu, if I'm seeing that right, on the other hand could probably do with some cleaning up/sharpening of the lines to get them to fit in with the background... right now, they're sort of lost in it as well. But still, I like it~! Josie did a pretty good job.

...The text below it is also lovely and neat, with the triangles and all. *is envious*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom