• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Siggy!

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Never played Okami but I hear it's good and my sisters are playing it. I like the little bar thing too. And the quotes are funny. I like it how you did the Okami and Wolf Link in the sig, the background sort of goes with it and sort of doesn't. 9/10.

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
A blurred/smudged red brush layer, and regular brush layer, two renders with no effects applied, a slightly rotated text layer (maybe has a gradient on it), an animated userbar, and we share the same color. I would average it out, but I'm lazy and will just give you a 7/10.

Sabel27

Advanced Ocarinaist
Hmmm... 8.5/10 I like the different pictures of Ganondorf that are faded in the background. I also like the texture and the cut corners. If I had one complaint, it would be that the size is a bit too big for my personal preferences. But really great signature overall! Bravo!

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
That signature looks like it was followed with my favorite tutorial, but no bonus points for you. I think I see a Link set on some layer mode with it's a opacity lowered. I think a border could make it better, though. 8/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom