• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Siggy!

Kybyrian

Hmm, text is hard to read and it looks a little too 2D. 7/10

lolwut. Are you standing above your computer and leaning backwards a 90 degree angle and trying to look at your computer screen? I can see the text fine. And in case you were referencing how it isn't brought the eye at first, text is never supposed to be that way. It's supposed to blend in. That and the 2D comment just makes me lol.

As for your sig, Master Link, very good, but I can't help but notice how light it is in the middle... as if there was a soft white brush just planted in the middle and put on soft light. Makes it seem a little funny. The overall design and everything are good, too. Not too sloppy and not quite too confined. Not a huge fan of the style, but I won't let that sway my opinion too much. 8.5/10

I think Mr. ET is addicted to getting signature ratings considering how much he posts in this thread. :// So, I shall give him a 6.5/10. :p Only because I attempt have this resistance to things that may act as a trigger to... you know, so I must try my best to... never mind... :/

(my new siggy is temporary; I just like my new creation, so I thought I'd flaunt it for a bit.)

Nicole

luke is my wife
Your old one was adorable. This one is frightening. :kawaii: But it is very well done, so I'll give it a 9/10. The text seems out of place, but I don't know if it was intentional or what. :bleh:

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I LOVE that first part. I've never had a cabbage so I don't know about that "Cabbage surpasses all other vegetables" part. I also like that last part, it's funny. 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000/10.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
You changed the cat thing, so now I get to rate a new one from you! I really like the Gannon in that picture. Plus the background goes with the picture. 10/10.

Nicole

luke is my wife
I was gonna give the graphic a ten, because I like it. Then I saw you quoted me, so you get plus 5,000. So 5,010/10.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom