• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Siggy!

The banner is nice... Kind of dreamy-ish... And that's Okami, right? I wouldn't really know, but... and the banner is nice, but the cutout of the Triforce on the Wind Waker one could have been better. So, you would get an 8/10, but I shall deduct a 1.5 (I'm being nice, trust me) for calling Wind Waker Ganondorf fat in the thread "Which Ganon(dorf) Would Win?" So... a 6.5/10.

Pretty good sig; I like it a lot. Only complaints revolve around the text. The font seems a little out of place. A bit too bright for the dark, grim image. It also awkwardly fades into the black and I think it looks odd. Really awesome aside from the text, though, so... 8.5/10

zants follower

underling of the dark god
I really like this. It's a bit grainy, but that's what you're gonna get with stuff like that (don't mind my wording. I can't figure it out myself) I love the font too. 8.7/10

Toboe

Melody Malone
8/10 I like twilight princess, but I haven't finished the game yet:(, I also like wolves and dogs and foxes etc...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom