• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Siggy!

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
2/10

Everyone knows carrots are much better!
(Lol, joking... in reality, I'd give it a 7.5, I like the green and I like the minimalisitc approach XD)

...Cookie if anyone spots the flaw in mine.

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
The colour scheme works well, and I like the way it's popping out of/on top of the background rectangle... but there's something about the effects that makes me feel like my eyes are blurred when I look at it, and that constantly makes me want to blink when I see it :\

And nope, that's not it, no cookie for you~! I guess you'd have to know the series to have a chance at recognising that I cheated slighty with some aspect when I was making it, because I thought said thing fit better XD Heh, my cookies aren't easy to obtain c:

enemytracker

無情な
Inside my personal pot, killing some bugs.
but there's something about the effects that makes me feel like my eyes are blurred when I look at it, and that constantly makes me want to blink when I see it :\

It was supposed to happen. The purpose of my signature is to give the viewer a feeling that he/she was caught by an illusion. (That's why I'm the marter of the illusions. :xd:)

And nope, that's not it, no cookie for you~!

Dammit!

@ApcolypticMufin: That damn Image Shack doesn't let me see it. >_< (5/10)

EDIT: Wait... Kybyrian gave me a 9.5 and 北苹果(North Apple) just gave me an 8.5? Yay! My abilities are improving! Thank you! =P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom