• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Siggy!

Nicole

luke is my wife
Pretty cool, I like the blue flames. The render isn't too special, and the text is kinda hard to read. Overall... 7.25/10.

(Don't rate mine if you can't see the userbars!)

Nicole

luke is my wife
(The text wasn't supposed to be there, it already came with the image I used as a reference.)

I can't see it, but I will rate yours. (7/10)

Dude, stop rating mine. Did you read my post? I said don't rate it if you can't see the userbars. I want someone to rate it who's browser lets them actually SEE my siggy. :P

I want someone to rate it who's browser lets them actually SEE my siggy. :P

It's not his browser. It's the site you use for hosting. They don't show in his country for some reason.

Anyways... pretty and blendy for the top banner. Font choice could have been better and same with the renders, but still good.
I like your banners a lot. They're fantastical creations. :P
You should make a banner for "hepl me" and link it.
(8/10)

Kybyrian

9.5/10

The black text that is partially obscured may be a play on the Illusions thing, but it is a little bit distracting. The style is absolutely awesome, I love the way that Zorua comes out of the side of the signature. The text looks great and doesn't draw too much attention. The blue waves you are using for the background are fantastic.

enemytracker

無情な
Inside my personal pot, killing some bugs.
9.5/10

The black text that is partially obscured may be a play on the Illusions thing, but it is a little bit distracting. The style is absolutely awesome, I love the way that Zorua comes out of the side of the signature. The text looks great and doesn't draw too much attention. The blue waves you are using for the background are fantastic.

Thank you, Kyby!^^

@majora1991 - About you... I give you a 7/10 for the plainess and a 8/10 for the Link.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom