• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Siggy!

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
8/10, Pretty kewl, I like the render and effects, although the effects may be a bit too.. shiny. The faded border also looks unneeded.

Also, what do you mean by the background?
I mean that I don't think the BG and render completely go together.

As for Kybyrian, I'll give you a 10/10. Background, render and text are all awesome!

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Why are you guys so fixated on text and "extras"?

You want to know the truth about text? It can look VERY ugly if not done well in a sig. Text can completely ruin the sig if not done correctly. Signatures do not need text to look good. If it has great effects, great flow, a well chosen render, a background that matches the mood of the render, and good lighting, the signature is just fine and looks great. If you don't know how to do text correctly, it is often VERY wise to leave it out.

You also do not need anything other than a tag in the entire signature. Some people are so obsessed in the quantity of things in their sigs, that they completely overlook the more important quality. Which is something that I don't understand... Why settle for more, when you can have stuff that's even better? Vee is VERY good at what she does, so stop being mean about her signature. She made it the way SHE wants it. In fact, she originally made it for me, but decided that she wanted to use it. I really really like her work and she should be proud to wear it.

Now, I didn't mean for any of that to sound offensive and hurtful. I'm only defending my friend because she deserves to be defended.

Thank you HoM, you are not only a master Graphics maker but you are also a real good friend ;) I really appreciate this

I like what FD did. The second bar is funny! So I rate it all together a 9/10

Linknmike

Dank meme connoisseur
Hmm... Tough... I'll give it a 8/10 because the Toon Link pic looks nice, and I hardly noticed the face on the left which gave me a little surprise. But the background looks a little... dull. And Kybrian, I mean that the stuff on the left looks more firey than snowy. Just saying.

Linknmike

Dank meme connoisseur
New egg. 9.5/10 The fire render looks awesome, and that was my favorite scene in TP. The quote could have been better, and I'd change the font if I were you.

Crud! I was reading an earlier post of mine... So for VembersWind, 8/10. The loops on the h's, d's, and t's seem unnecisary, but the Bubble really fits the background.

Ya, ya thats a pretty good job there! I like the extra banners. Did you make these yourself?

"only for the lulz" but of course!

10/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom