• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Siggy!

David

But you called me here...
Ugh.. Ninja'd...

8/10. Nice image. FierceDeity is pretty good at the Photoshops. Problem is that the effects in the background don't match the color scheme of the kitty. Very good though. I like it.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
6/10, the dragons are awesome but the text is way too big. And I'm sorry but words don't always make a siggy look better. Now if people judge it on the way it was made and NOT about missing text only......

David

But you called me here...
Just like everyone says... NEEDS WORDS!!!!!!!! But I'll give you a 7/10 cuz it looks good.

9/10 i love how the pic looks, but there's nothing BUT the pic

8/10 get text!

Why are you guys so fixated on text and "extras"?

You want to know the truth about text? It can look VERY ugly if not done well in a sig. Text can completely ruin the sig if not done correctly. Signatures do not need text to look good. If it has great effects, great flow, a well chosen render, a background that matches the mood of the render, and good lighting, the signature is just fine and looks great. If you don't know how to do text correctly, it is often VERY wise to leave it out.

You also do not need anything other than a tag in the entire signature. Some people are so obsessed in the quantity of things in their sigs, that they completely overlook the more important quality. Which is something that I don't understand... Why settle for more, when you can have stuff that's even better? Vee is VERY good at what she does, so stop being mean about her signature. She made it the way SHE wants it. In fact, she originally made it for me, but decided that she wanted to use it. I really really like her work and she should be proud to wear it.

Now, I didn't mean for any of that to sound offensive and hurtful. I'm only defending my friend because she deserves to be defended.

Anyway... Linknmike. I give yours a 6/10. Your text is rather large, but your dragons are very cool looking. Maybe consider getting a tag?

Kybyrian

Guys text isn't important in a sig. Text, in fact, ruins a lot of signatures if you can't place it well. Some sigs don't even have room or availability for good placement of text. Please rate on how well you think the piece is done, not whether or not it contains something that other sigs might. Text usually doesn't impact the signature much, anyway, unless it's bad placement, in which it would impact the signature negatively.

Anyway, I rate HoM's a 10/10. Very well done and nice effects around the render. Nice text placement, wonderful use of resources.

Linknmike

Dank meme connoisseur
If that's a Pokémon, 9/10, because the snowy stuff doesn't really fit what's on the left. If it's not a pokémon, 9/10 because the snowy stuff doesn't really fit what's on the left.

Kybyrian

If that's a Pokémon, 9/10, because the snowy stuff doesn't really fit what's on the left. If it's not a pokémon, 9/10 because the snowy stuff doesn't really fit what's on the left.

The snowy stuff doesn't fit the snowy stuff?

10/10 - Love the effects around the render. Background is snazzy. What the heck did you do with the text? Looks awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom