• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Siggy!

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
No worries...I don't feel offended at all :lol: I was just a bit surprised why everybody liked text :P I know the same people who give low ratings are the first to compliment you with a siggy :lol:

-1000 ehm I mean 8/10 :lol:

I believe I have rated this before, but... what's with the eyelashes? Sora, is it? He has more eyelashes than me, and I'm a girl. :P But... the design of the signature itself is rather impressive. I don't remember if this is an improvement or not from my last rating, but I think this deserves at least a 9/10.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
8/10 Having two signatures is interesting. I do love the kirby in both though and it matches your username and it is done well. :)

Nicole

luke is my wife
6/10, I think the idea is cool, but I'm partial to a more colorful background. Besides, I hate the killer cuccos!! :)

Nicole

luke is my wife
Well, I created the siggy.... I will be honest with myself and rate it 8/10. :)
Awww, you're just being modest! I rate yours as 9/10, because blue is my favorite color, and mine a 10/10, because it's mine! Well, you made it... But it's mine now. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom