• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Siggy!

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
20/20 since you got two you get 10 x 2

EDIT: ninja'd a 9.999999999999999999999999999999999999999/10 for awesome sauce but it needs text

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
Anybody aware that text on a crowded or colored pic can ruin the sig? No? You better should.......8/10 because in your sig the text ruins it and so does the color. It doesn't mix well

sorry Mandy made it for me in her siggy shop by the way same as before

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Anybody aware that text on a crowded or colored pic can ruin the sig? No? You better should.......8/10 because in your sig the text ruins it and so does the color. It doesn't mix well
Calm down, we are not suggesting anything, just giving our opinion to you. The siggy is cool as it is but really, maybe some text could make it look better. 10/10 There, smile. ;)

--Alright, you're getting it for ninjaing me. :P 2/10 :)

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I rather judge a siggy by the way it was made and not if there is text or not. No need to appologize Cuccoo. You didn't do or said anything wrong.

The siggy is not bad but it does look boring. It is because of the checkers background. But still the effords will make it 7/10

Edit: Dang Ats :lol: You are quicker than the eye, aren't you? :P

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Edit: Dang Ats :lol: You are quicker than the eye, aren't you? :P
What would you expect from a deity? :P Alright, so I am not a deity, just posted at the same time as Cucco did. Will I still get dessert and a better rating next time? You bet I will. XD

Alright, 8/10 this time, and please remember that it is just a game, no need to be offended at ratings, I got a 0/10 from someone and just laughed it off. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom