• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Siggy!

Jedizora

:right:
You still have two seprate sigs, so I will rate them seprately. The fire one: 9/10, It just hurts my eyes a little bit. The ice one: 10/10. It is to awesome for words.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I think that you should stop it with the "I took off one point because I didn't like it" stuff. The content of the signature is completely up to the user that has it. The point of the thread is to give feedback on the effects, composition, and quality of the signature. Not the content. There is a whole other thread dedicated to rating the characters and content of the signatures.

Anyway... I give you a 3/10 for trying. You have some text, which is ok, but It'd be cooler if you had an actual signature tag in it.

You say exactly what I think HoM! Too often people give lower ratings simply because they don't like as certain character or whatever but this should really be about the quality alone and not the character or contains ;)

The siggy above me is 10/10 because it is well done, well blended and Dark Link fits perfectly

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
pretty sweet! i like the blue guy on the left and how the guy on the right is looking to the moon(i think) also i got a picture you like it?

Ghosi

Schmetterling
Looks pretty cool... Did you draw it? I can't wait to read it! :P 9/10

Edit: Well, whack me with something, I didn't see that you wrote that you did the banner.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Looks pretty cool... Did you draw it? I can't wait to read it! :P 9/10

Edit: Well, whack me with something, I didn't see that you wrote that you did the banner.
Yes I did draw the characters. Lolz, yeah I sometimes forget to read underneath the siggies. :P

Anyway, 7/10, I like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom