• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Siggy!

Kybyrian

9/10

I love the sig, really. The text looks great, and I love how you turned down the opacity on Link to make the text show through, but you could have done the same thing with the sword.

Hero Of Spirits

Champion of Cyrodiil
Okay, I've fixed my siggie so that the sword is a little transparent. As for yours MetaPwn... I like Full Metal Alchemist, so it's a shiny 9.5/10 for your siggie.

Kybyrian

Truly a brilliant work of art. 10/10

I hate that I'm implying that I deducted a point for the sword thing though. :P You deserved a 9.5 last time.

Kybyrian

I've rated this one before, I believe. I'm feeling good so I'll give it a boost to 7.5 though.

By the way, the font for the main text is called Acens, you can find it just by googling. The subtext is in a font called Visitor and you can find that the same way.

Hero Of Spirits

Champion of Cyrodiil
Truly a brilliant work of art. 10/10

I hate that I'm implying that I deducted a point for the sword thing though. :P You deserved a 9.5 last time.

Wow, thank you. That just made my day. lol :) Enemy's score is still the same: 10/10. Is it just me, or are there some really epic sigs on ZD now?

EDIT: Kybyrian, I can't just sit here & marvel at what you said, I have to repay your kind words. 10/10 for you, it looks really cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom