• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Siggy!

Kybyrian

6/10. I like the signature, really, but I don't think that it works well. Everything is black and white aside from the front part, and it really just makes the rest of it kind of... bad. It's hard to even tell the render apart from anything at first, and the text is kind of trapped beneath that part of the render and hardly visible at first glance, and basically all of the eye is drawn to the palm of the render, which is good in some cases, and good in moderation always, but this draws it away too much, and it really brings it down in my opinion.

E

edman1123

Muchos gracias senior. If your sig were a woman, I would marry her and respect her because she is fantastic.

10/10

Curse you Kybyrian! I was too slow!

Well for you i'd also say 10/10. *insert overused Borat quote here*

I quite like the background, it's fairly well made. The render is quite common (well, I've seen it many times anyway) though, which is a shame. The text has a strange gradient to it, but it matches the sig fairly well. I'll give it 7.5/10. :)

Steve

5/19/13
It could use some effects and a more intricate background, there's a bit too much text, but the colors work well.

6.5/10

I like the fact that the markings on Aang are bold due to being the only form of colour. The fact that the background is also a fight scene from the film makes the entire sig have a theme, which is good. The text blends in well to. I'll give it 9/10.

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
I hate purple
That's funny, because your siggy has a lot of purple. Or. whatever you want to call it,

It's good though. I like that it isn't really busy. That's always a big plus for me.
I think I'd like it better if the names were all aligned or had some more order, but I'm not 100% certain of that.
I don't like anything about the white bar at the bottom and that's my only real criticism. The text is silly.
Best part about it is that it's all about the community which is gud.

8/10.

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
Cool and simple just as i like it shows yur individualism as a single person reflected in a world like zelda (What did I just said????)
9/10 i liked it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom