• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Siggy!

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Aw dude harsh. I still like yours though. But because I am out of the loop of such things I shalt give it a 7/10

Ok, sorry, yeah I was a little harsh, it was stupid of me, really. Sorry ok? I give your siggy a 9/10 this time, it actually looks very nice, and I am not kidding. You also have some good claims, that is why this time you get that score. :P

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Seeing Link burned like that makes me chuckle, so 8/10.

Have fun with my siggy while it lasts...a replacement is coming soon...

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
3/10

Well, that flash was funny in the first place so you deserved a point. Sadly you lost points because it's simple text without much flare other than colors that fits the characters. It doesn't have enough oomph.

Kybyrian

3/10

Not much at all to it. Just a simple picture there with text over it. I think it deserves a few points because of the white around the text. I believe it would have looked worse without that. Not like it has anything special to it at all or was designed to be a show-offy signature. Don't let that get you down, though. :P I know it wasn't meant to look cool.

Kybyrian

lol what's funny is I changed my sig 3 or so minutes after I posted, and you were viewing the thread before the change of it, therefore you did not see the new signature.

7/10

It's a well-made signature. I like the colors to it and though it seems very simple it appeals to me because of the light effect at the top of the sig. Seems to be placed just right from where the image is, but it takes the eyes off of the text because the light is so intense at a farther distance across the image.

Hazel

A Frog
6/10
Nice background and colours, but the text should be a bit more on the middle. It's a bit off axe.
Also, the complete nonsense (for someone like me who don't know what it is) seems a bit... random.

I know, mine sucks.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
It doesn't suck that much, hmmm, well it has cool text in, well set out and cute dragons so:
a grand total of 6.5/10 because of those things, just ask someone to add a cool pic and you will be there! :D

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Hmm, your's is interesting, I'd say a 7/10. Who's that skull guy? That's a cool animation lol

That's Rugal from King of Fighters, a fighting game.

It doesn't suck that much, hmmm, well it has cool text in, well set out and cute dragons so:
a grand total of 6.5/10 because of those things, just ask someone to add a cool pic and you will be there! :D

Well, I like what LozzyKate did with your siggy, so 9/10, it is well done, looks marvelous. XD

i say you get four out of ten. it's just who you've claimed and a animated skull person. the animation looks kinda cool but overall its pretty boring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom