• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Siggy!

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
5/10. The shadows are a little over-used. I like it, but it could get a little old to look at. Sorry.

Alex_Da_Great

Dark Link is here...
Have I already done your siggy? :P

Anyway, 7.5/10. If you made the writing bigger and clearer, Link just a tad bigger, and the shadows more realistic, this coud be a great siggy! :D

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

Ooh, a Zelda Wii siggy, first time i've seen a siggy for that! :D

7/10, lower down of the effects and make the font and the master sword spirit stand out more.

Alex_Da_Great

Dark Link is here...
Ooh, a Zelda Wii siggy, first time i've seen a siggy for that! :D

7/10, lower down of the effects and make the font and the master sword spirit stand out more.

M

Mighty Deku

Id give you a 7/10

I like the GRiiM and the bit about XiX n0va XiX
but its not zelda related

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
2/10. You're signature is a little plain. You need to add a little spice to it. Take some of the words away, and add a picture up there. If you'd like, I could make you one. I can assure you that you would get a better rating on your signature if you have something more to it.

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
Well, Mr. Myriadviper, I say your Siggy it's at least 5/10 it's just a picture of the Majoras Mask and writing, it's so simple but MM is my favorite game and the quote from that game sounds really bad***(Like the rest of the game). So your rating is based upon how much of a MM fanboy I am. ;)

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Ooooo, 9/10. It's missing something, I can't put my finger on it though. But it is still epic. Maybe if you make the triforce on Dark Links side darker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom